Customer reviews

Fishers Steel Crown Bell -
Price:£5.98+ Free shipping

on 19 June 2013
Fitting screws were a little short for my handlebars, but that was easily remedied.

I'm well impressed by this bell - I've been having problems with pedestrians on shared cycle paths not acknowledging the 'ding' of the little bell supplied with my bike - the sound on this is like the old fashioned bells I grew up with - a good solid "Ring-Ring" as opposed to a pathetic little 'ding'.

So impressed, I've now ordered a second one for my wife who has exactly the same issue.

See video to hear sample of ring.
11 Comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 April 2013
well Ive had a flick bell and nobody takes much notice of it (perhaps i have a quite one) however this product is more like the bells of old, loud and a good tone. Easy to fit my handlebars are quite thick and it went round these with a simple two screw fitting looks smart as well, People move out of the cycle lane now....!
on 27 April 2017
My Grandson loves this bell and says it is loader than the old one that broke. Before it could get fitted to his bike he took it to school for show and tell, he told me all his friends liked is new bell.
on 26 March 2017
Bell with a nice ring to let people on the towpath I'm approaching - which they greatly appreciate.
on 27 April 2017
Great bell, it's loud enough for people to hear without making them jump with fright
on 2 October 2017
you can hear this 50 mtrs + away very effective i use on my trail bike
on 26 July 2017
Good bell. Looks nice on vintage bike. Pleased with my purchase . Arrived promptly
on 22 March 2017
Rings the ring with a longer dingaling.
on 2 July 2017
Does the job. I prefer this more traditional style of "ring-ring" to the less noticeable "ding" of the cheaper and more common bike bells. Fit on my handlebars without issue.
on 28 July 2017
Cleassib bell looks great on my hybrid bike