- Also check our best rated High Chair reviews
Fisher-Price Easy-Clean Highchair
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Stain resistant seat pad and dishwasher safe tray insert
- Smooth coated restraint straps designed to be wiped down
- Rear adjustment buckles reduce crevices where food can hide
- One-handed tray removal
- Folds for storage
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Ingenuity Trio Smart Clean High Chair (Aqua, 3-in-1)
Ikea Antilop Highchair with Tray, Safety Belt, White/Silver Colour
Peg Perego Prima Pappa zero-3 Highchair Ice
Safetots Compact Foldable Baby Highchair (Tiny Charms)
Red Kite Baby Feed Me (Ships Ahoy)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Colour||—||Aqua||Silver||Ice||Tiny Charms||Pretty Kitty|
This colourful high chair from Fisher-Price is sleek, crevice free and features a stain resistant seat pad--ideal for any messy baby at feeding time. The smooth coated restraint straps are designed to simply be wiped down--no more tiny crevices for food to get stuck. The rear adjustment buckles also reduce crevices where food can hide. It has a dishwasher-safe tray insert, one-handed tray removal and the height and recline of the chair can be easily adjusted. When it is not in use, it folds away for easy storage. The Fisher-Price EZ Clean High Chair is suitable from birth upwards.
1 x Fisher-Price EZ Clean High Chair
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Loads of support for babies who were premature, so need support seating up.
- Chair has entertaining pictures.
- Easy to put together
- Tray can be taken out to be wash
- The seat reclines so its good to give babies the bottle.
- You can't put the seat in the washing machine.
- Even though tray is dishwasher safe, it doesn't fit standard size dishwashers easily.
- Chair straps are made of thin plastic and its hard and uncomfortable on baby's neck
- I bought it new, but it came very dirty. Even with things that looked like food. The parts also weren't matching whites, it looked like recycled parts of other chairs put together.
- Even though the highchair table has a tray that you can take out, most of the time I still need to wash the side of the table as it gets dirty when food goes between the baby and the table/tray (which very often does).
I will recommend this chair to someone looking for a highchair with loads of support as this is its main feature.
We bought it when he was 5 months old and he was able to go in it straightaway as the seat has a great recline for smaller babies and is very snug and secure. He's 12 months now and it is still great as it can also sit very upright for when they are ready. The adjustable tray is great, and because it can pull very close to them, they don't get food all over themselves. One of the biggest positives is how easy the whole thing is to clean. Believe me when I say this factor is VERY important and worth its weight in gold! Cleaning the straps and the nooks and crannies of most other chairs can be extremely tiresome. I did consider giving 4 stars as in my opinion it is very difficult to fold (we just leave ours up) - but I thought everything else outweighed this disadvantage. I would highly recommend, unless the foldaway element is very important to you.
This is by far the best highchair I have had (my 4th) The plastic straps are great to keep clean and the seat cover really is crevice free and wipe clean!
I wasn't really sure that I would use the adjustable height function, but it comes in really handy, she can sit and play with her toys next to us while we're on the sofa. It's so easy to manoeuvre around the house too, it just glides.
I read the reviews on this before ordering it and some people were saying it comes with red dots on the seat cover...it's true, but if I hadn't have already known, I would have sent it back. I think it's where it has been folded together and the orangy dye has rubbed off on it.
All-in-all, I am very happy, as is Romilly, with this purchase and I'm sure it's going to last her a long time...with the added bonus that it can be used upto a weight of 23kg.
1) Easy to assemble, can be done by 1 person with just a screwdriver.
2) Really easy to clean the seat, straps etc.
3) Nice design, my folks loved it even through the webcam when I showed it to them.
1) Seat too small, my baby is 6 months old and average sized and already there is not much space between the tray and belly and neither it is enough between the crotch and the crotch bar. My baby had a half full diaper and he was really really uncomfortable in the seat.
2) Folding the seat seemed so uncomfortable that I didn't even bother trying it. Part of the reason for that is in point 4 below.
3) The harness straps seem a little sharp. I would be a little skeptical of putting the baby in the chair if he is wearing a sleeveless t-shirt or something due to fear of cuts.
4) It has 2 wheels in the front without any brakes. The sad part is, it was moving so much and so easily that I thought it was a 4-wheeler. This was really the clincher and I then decided to return the item due to safety concerns.
But for the wheels, I would recommend it to anyone who can live with the other defects.
Most recent customer reviews
I researched chairs for a while before choosing this one....Read more