on 23 June 2014
I bought this seat as baby was outgrowing his bouncer. I am glad that I didn't buy it instead of the bouncer at the start. The toys are uninspiring and the toy arm is difficult to get off when holding baby; it is very difficult to put baby into seat with the arm on the seat (we replace it after taking baby out so that it is all together and tidy). Further the vibration is quite aggressive and noisy.

Still little boy seems happy to sit and nap in the seat so it must be comfy for him.
on 29 December 2014
Great seat but not suitable from birth in my opinion. My daughter was 9lb born & able to hold her head from day one. She didn't look safe in it until about 10weeks. Would recommend this but get a cheap bouncer that you can use your foot on with a metal frame. When they get to big for that switch to this.
on 16 January 2015
This chair is a God send particularly if you live in Spain like we do and it is double the price in Toys r us. We also bought it when it was on offer so very pleased. My only criticism would be that the toys on the bar aren't that good. It will be a long time before baby can reach them and the frog tune is literally about 20 seconds long so I think this should be improved. Apart from that I am pleased.
on 12 September 2014
Delivered very quick great product. My son is 3 months but very long so has outgrown a normal bouncer. He
Loves the toy frame. It is great that it can be altered for napping. Only thing for me is that we have needed to retighten the screws a couple of times.
on 7 May 2014
Baby loves it. I have one and so do parents for when we're at their house! Great for downstairs naps as you can rock to sleep then push kickstand out to lie flat. Only criticism is the mechanism to recline is a bit awkward.
on 10 October 2014
Great for naps for little ones. Not great a toddler chair though, difficult to get in and out of and the stabilising bar seems to hold it in a funny position. We'll worth it for those early months though.
on 26 August 2014
Lovely colourfull rocking chair/bouncer with nice toys! Just what I was looking for with the vibrations so my daughter can sleep her daily naps for a bit longer. It seems safe.
It is a good option as it lasts till the baby is older, so it's a good "investment"!
Didn't give 5starts because of the noise the vibration's motor does and the space required to be stored as it can't be folded.
on 23 September 2013
wanted a longer lasting bouncer for my 7month old. better value than some of the bouncers due to the higher weight limit. Different to a bouncer in that its a rocker/rocking chair. My 3 year old can even sit on it which suggests it is potentially long lasting. Nice bright unisex design (the blue one).
on 27 February 2014
Brought from the amazon warehouse which it stated it was used, the box was slightly damaged but the rocker was immaculate and at a very good price...excellent product, my daughter has been very hard to settle even in a normal bouncer, she is now happy and comfy in this chair!!! Excellent!!!
on 10 July 2014
Got the blue one for my daughter as it appeared brighter than the pink one + had better variety of toys. Sturdy product, though the seat sags slightly. A bit of padding near the feet would have helped as baby tends to kick her feet a lot. Haven't used the vibration feature yet but good product to get some hands-free time. Overall sturdy and useful.