on 11 October 2015
Bought for my 18 month old nephew, firstly it's a lot smaller than I expected. This does have some benefits as it's quite near the ground it's easy to get on and off for little one, but as they get older it's not going to have much use when it becomes to small to sit on. The front flip down ramp is also a bit stiff and difficult for kids to flip down. The first time we used it I had to wedge a ruler into the front to get the ramp out! The cars are well made though and of good quality and the kids love the bright green colour of Jokers car. Overall I would recommend for younger toddlers aged 1+ if their fans of superheroes but if you're looking for a toy to last them a long time you may want to look for something a bit bigger.
on 1 February 2017
Was so hard to get a hold of as sold out at most places but luckily got one on amazon for my nephew for christmas. Delivered very fast. He opened it and began playing on it straight away and wasnt even bothered with opening his other presents. Its something that my nephews fight over to get on first.
on 28 July 2016
Very pleased with item, had a few scuffs and bumps but upon communicating this with Amazon was sorted out above and beyond my expectations. Good item, great for toddlers.
on 29 September 2015
1yr old son loves this - its really quite fun with the cars and the ramp - hes been playing with it loads. Needs 2x AA batteries and the packaging is just a brown box, and it came ready assembled, stickers and everything - which is fine, but be midful if you are buying as a gift for someone else. Overall very happy
on 19 June 2016
My Grandson loves it! It is not only a sit on toy but also has the added benefit of the pull down ramp at the front and the two little racing cars with figures..It is also a nice strong construction. Would highly recommend it.
on 20 September 2014
I bought this item for my one year and two year-old grandsons, they both are able to use them except when their older brothers are around as they are also enjoying the toy. I personally have not seen either of these items, so unable to comment on the robustness of the things, but with my boys, only time will tell.
on 6 April 2018
After 6 Mths the noise stopped working changed the batteries but still not working wouldn’t recommend
on 13 October 2015
My 16 month has really got the hang of scooting around on this ride on! Him and his brother love racing the little cars too. Lots of giggles when they're playing. The noises are fun and he enjoys getting about on this. Great buy.
on 15 December 2015
Lovely, my son loves it. The only think on the picture it looks bigger then it really is, but it still a nice toy.
on 20 January 2017
Beautiful, my grandson loves it

See one answered question