on 10 March 2017
This product arrived at my address on Wednesday, March 8th. My 4 months old son loved it! He spent a lot of energy streching his legs to touch the piano! It was a lot of fun! Today I noticed the mat was damaged... it was the top part (where he puts his head). I think it is too soon for that... it is not a good quality product!
review imagereview image
8 people found this helpful
on 15 July 2017
My little boy has loved this toy since he was nearly 4 months old. He is now 8 months old and still loves the piano and hanging toys which I have now disconnected from the mat.

At first I would lay him on the mat and he would be mesmerized by the toys and try to bat his arms at them. He soon figured out that if he kicked his feet he could make music play. This really delighted him and would keep him occupied for a good while.

Once he got better hand-eye coordination he discovered the wrinkly toy which he loved to stare at, squeeze and put in his mouth and he found himself in the little morror which always makes him squeel with delight. Soon he was using the elephant as a teether too. Now he loves to sit and bang on the piano. We even took it on holiday as it's very easy to take apart and pack flat.

All in all a great purchase. I would highly recommend it.
review imagereview image
3 people found this helpful
on 10 May 2016
My little one has been using this since 3 months and kicks away at the piano and looks up at the dangling toys. It's a great mat for tummy time too. The keyboard doesn't play individual notes which was disappointing to learn at first but actually it's better as it's more fun for baby, not that I think he notices lol. You can control the volume which is good so it doesn't stay loud (and annoying) and you can change the songs.
on 7 August 2017
Great little thing my daughter loves it... Now that I Fixed It!
When arrived it didn't play music or it did but we could barely hat it. I opened it and found that the speaker was loose and the cables damaged like somebody tried to fix it.
Not expecting that from Fisher-Price
review imagereview imagereview image
2 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2018
This mat has been a saviour, easily one of the best things I bought for my daughter. At 8 months she still gets use out of it and absolutely loves the kicking piano, she has always been a kicker and this does help tire her out. The only thing bad about it is the material of the mat can be a bit slippy and may have made it more difficult for her with tummy time and rolling over when she was trying to get a grip on it. With a lot of use, it has stayed pretty much 100%.
on 27 March 2015
This is lovely! Actually looking better in real than on the picture. It's very well build, nice fabric and plastic bits are all without sharp edges.
Piano works great - our little one started at 2 months, learned to play almost immediately.
2 levels of volume - I wish there was 3.
There is several short tunes, all quite pleasant. Sound quality surprisingly good.
Now reaching 3 moths she can be entertained by different toys (each slightly different material - great for tactile stimuli) up to 1 hour - of constant attention!!

It was reasonably easy to assemble as well.
on 20 November 2017
My baby boy was born blind and I was looking for a playmat that was more musical, so many are heavily visual. This mat is perfect, he loves kicking his feet to play the music and is also able to find the toys above him. I’ve swapped the toys for ones more appropriate for his needs but great for this to be an option.
on 28 June 2017
Pros:
Does encourage kicking
Generally good quality mat
Good music
Cons:
Disappointing quality toys.
Limited range of music

FP rainforest playmat got much better response!
on 31 December 2017
Best Christmas present we bought our 3 month old son! He absolutely loves this play mat. He kicks the keys which play notes and songs too and the toys hanging from the arch are bright and noisy too so he has great fun batting and grabbing those. When he starts to sit up and we can rotate the keyboard to tabletop I'm sure he'll enjoy playing with it equally as much. Highly recommend this mat!!
on 21 January 2018
My daughter prefers this over an expensive 5 in 1 play gym. She loves kicking the piano. She learnt how to grab things by trying to grab the toys from when she was 8 weeks old. Such a good buy and for the price it is so worth it. Sometimes she prefers playing in the gym over playing with us!