- Also check our best rated Baby Walker reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Fisher-Price CGN65 Princess Mommy Stroll-Along Musical Walker
|Price:||£27.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£12.00 (30%)|
- Sturdy pretend stroller steadies baby's first steps
- Music and lights activate as baby walks
- Baby's rewarded with fun songs and sounds when she presses the magic wand - a first introduction to cause and effect
- Hands-on activities include beads and flip book to help develop fine motor skills
- Adorable stroller styling encourages early role play and nurturing
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
When your little one is ready for walking, the fisher-price princess mommy stroll-along musical walker is ready to provide the steady support she needs. The wide, stable base and easy-grasp handle help steady first steps and sweet music and lights accompany her as she strolls along. It’s an adorable way to encourage gross motor development and early role play - with lots of fun, hands-on activities, too. A press of the magic wand button rewards baby with fun sounds. The clacker beads and butterfly flip book help foster fine motor skills, too. There’s even room for a Princess chime doll or other favourite friend to push. (Doll sold separately and subject to availability).
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My 2.5 year old toddler loves zooming this around the house and also sitting on it so I'd say it's quite strong. This is a hit with both children so I would recommend.
The downsides are: - no batteries included (requires 3 AA)
- need to put together yourself & instructions are not brilliant (but only took 20 mins)
- need to be careful when younger child using as is quite light weight so easy to topple while they are learning to pull themselves up on/ walk on but I think this worry will go when they are less wobbly.
Overall would recommend as a walker for babies who can crawl well/ pull themselves up.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews