on 6 May 2018
The dogs absolutely love these. Good treat size and crunchy which the dogs enjoy. Good value when buy the packs as a trio if wanting to give something a little different. Last two dogs a good few days without skimping or going over the top. Have bought a number of packets and have always gone down well. Delivery times have been good and product has remained in tack during transit. The smell is not overbearing and hands are not left all fishy after giving to the dogs.
on 14 September 2016
Our little Chi loves his food and seems happy enough with these. Word of warning though they are very dry and hard, trying to break them up into smaller pieces is not easy. Our Chi has very few teeth left these days so maybe these are not ideal for your little gummy bear...
on 17 October 2013
I only ever feed my Westie on fish as it is better for the skin,with a little salmon oil,never had a problem with her skin,she is now three years old,thats why i go for any thing fishy, yes i would reccommend to any one with a westie. my dog is a show dog so its important to keep her skin and coat in good condition. mrs marion Ibson
2 people found this helpful
on 18 January 2018
My boy absolutely loved them must order some more great value
on 30 June 2013
My dog has had Fish4Dogs products since he was a puppy. He has always loved Sea Jerky Tiddlers so I decided to try these. They are not as smelly as Sea Jerky and are a very good size and good value for money. My dog seems to prefer the Sea Jerky (but that's probably because they're smellier) but he is more than happy to eat these. They're great for walks as don't leave bits in your pockets and it's superb knowing that they're good for your dog. I use these as his 'extra special' treats on walks.. Will buy again!
on 16 February 2017
My dog really enjoys these. They are crunchy and chewy, but small and quick to devour so make good treat rewards for a job well done!
on 16 January 2015
My dogs love these. I have mini Schnauzer - one with a very sensitive stomach, the other a very fussy eater. Both of them eat these with gusto, and without any problems. A major result for me., well worth the expense.
on 9 November 2015
Not the cheapest treats but I have changed my dogs diet to fish rather than meat. It's made a massive difference.......so all treats have to be fish too.
on 17 June 2016
My dogs love these biscuits. They don't last long mind. Made from completely natural ingredients.
on 9 June 2016
First time I have tried these - my dogs love them! Will buy again when they munch through the 3 packets!