- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Ebury Press; UK ed. edition (6 Nov. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0091924928
- ISBN-13: 978-0091924928
- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 3.4 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 225,591 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Fish Hardcover – 6 Nov 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"a really useful cookbook ... well written and easy to follow" (Olive)
"an excellent book ... thoughtful and practical" (BBC Good Food)
"A definite for seafood lovers" (Woman & Home)
"Tom Aikens has extraordinary empathy with ingredients and it is that which is the wellspring of his artistry and his originality - the latter a quality too few chefs can claim." (Fay Maschler)
"Stuffed with 200 recipes and practical advice for buying fish from sustainable sources" (The London Paper)
Hailed as one of the most original chefs of our time, Tom Aikens creates 200 inspiring and nutritious recipes, with the accent on seasonal fishSee all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Only downside is the next day Amazon delivery didn't turn up on the next day again!!