on 5 June 2014
I bought this for my cloakroom, thinking it would look neat and fit flush with the ceiling. However, the instructions state you need 15cm space behind the ceiling to fit it. Yes, it's described as a downlighter, but not a recessed downlighter.
It was not suitable because I don't have the space to fit it and I sent it back. My refund was processed promptly.
on 6 September 2013
Noting wrong with quality but a funny little lamp. A lot smaller than I visualised. OK for a walk in wardrobe lol! Delivery OK n packed fine!
on 20 January 2013
We needed something flat against the ceiling, compact for a dressing room, this was perfect.
Fitted as per instructions. the brightness is also perfect for the area is covers. Price great!
on 22 November 2014
seems ok, very compact for smaller spaces.