Customer reviews

First Sticker Zoo (Usborne First Sticker Books)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 June 2016
My Granddaughter loved them. Kept her occupied for ages and Mum & Dad, having to peel them off the furniture! lol Very informative.
on 20 May 2017
A fabulous sticker book with various zoo scenes. This helps to develop fine motor skills as well as imagination. It also encourages language skills, as the child talks about each page.
My only improvement would be that the stickers are sometimes difficult to reuse as they tore when pulled off to reposition on different scenes.
on 16 August 2017
I love this book! Bought it for my 18 month old daughter as a reward book. When she does something to deserve a special treat she gets to put an animal in the zoo! There's lots of stickers in this book and on each page there's a different enclosure- so this book will keep being fun and last for a long time. I think I'm enjoying it as much as my daughter!! I definitely plan to get the other sticker books in this series when all our animal stickers are in their enclosures.
on 13 September 2017
My almost 18 month old has absolutely loved this sticker book! It's kept her amused for hours on end. She likes to peel the stickers off and re stick them elsewhere, usually on me but she's happy so it's a win win!
on 15 February 2017
Fantastic sticker book for 2year olds
on 26 September 2017
Lovely book my toddler really enjoyed adding the stickers and the pages are a nice thick quality with fun designs.
on 23 April 2017
We all love Zoos and my grandkids love making the pictures up and creating their own Zoo
on 28 March 2017
Taking these on holiday for the grandchildren. They look really good quality.
on 14 August 2017
Nicely laid out sticker book. Ideal for a little one who loves animals.
on 30 September 2017
Same great quality you expect with Usborne books. What I love about Usborne sticker books is that the sticker pages detach from the book so you do t keep having to turn the page to peel off the stickers.