on 26 December 2012
I bought several books on the first date having been out of the saddle for a while as I need a refresher course.

Most of books that I bought were very basic - real Janet and John stuff (e.g. make sure you're clean, dressed nicely, don't mess around with your phone, etc.) and, as such, were fairly useless.

My expectations for this book were not that high as it was not expensive, quite short and most of the previous reviews appeared fake. I am very pleased to say that I was pleasantly surprised. There is no filler here, no basic advice which anyone with half a brain should have figured out for themselves already.

Instead this is more of a pick-up artist technique book, which is exactly what I was looking for as most of the PUA classics only cover approaching women at random in a bar rather than a first date with someone you've connected with online. Saying this, however, there are none of the more outlandish PUA strategies here - no dressing up like a clown, no amateur magic tricks. Instead the methods use subtle psychology to understand how most women's minds work.

As with most PUA advice, it doesn't give you a magic bullet that will give you powers of mind control over women, but it will tell you how to steer a conversation in the right direction.

In summary, this is highly recommended for anyone who wants to take their dating to the next level.
on 10 August 2012
This book shows you some really clever strategies to use on dates with girls. As the book says, it's not about trickery or being somebody else, it's about being your best self. You do this by setting your bar high, having standards and then testing the girl to see if she meets your standards. There are some very clever methods in this book to get the girl chasing you on and after the date. I can definitely see how they would work very well.

The book places emphasis on being the best person you can possibly be, this would naturally increase attraction from any girl. I can't really complain about this theory!

It's an easy and enjoyable read. The only fault I could give it is that I'll have to read it again prior to my next date as a recap. But I don't mind having to do that.
on 22 April 2012
I bought this after a disasterous first date last week. Well I can see many stupid things I did on that date and I should hang my head in shame.

This book gives so much advice for first dates; from the beginning to the end of the date. I especially liked the section on qualification. It was awesome advice! I can see that women do this to men all the time, it's just the way they are. If we men used qualification on women on dates, we'd have so much more luck. Basically qualification is how to put yourself on a pedestal above the ladies and how they will chase after you for it. I won't spoil it.

I will be referring back to this book before my next first date which I hope will go better than my last one.
on 27 January 2015
I found this book to be full of value and easy to apply principles, well worth reading three or four time's just to acquire the knowledge it contains,

Thank You, Charlie Valentino.
on 1 April 2015
It's all a load of tosh
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 December 2013
I return as soon has possible for a refund so l can't say any things good about because l don'tlike it