- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
First Cut: Conversations With Film Editors Paperback – 30 Nov 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The real accomplishment of Oldham's book is her concentration on the psychology of editors rather than just their technical ingenuity . . . Let's hope a third volume of this illuminating series will follow."--Kevin Lewis"Editors Guild Mag" (03/12/2013)
The real accomplishment of Oldham s book is her concentration on the psychology of editors rather than just their technical ingenuity . . . Let s hope a third volume of this illuminating series will follow. --Kevin Lewis"Editors Guild Mag" (03/12/2013)"
About the Author
Gabriella Oldham is a freelance writer. Her books include First Cut: Conversations with Film Editors (UC Press), and Keaton's Silent Shorts. Harrison Engle is the award-winning director and producer of more than 80 films, including the documentaries The Indomitable Teddy Roosevelt and The LOST Kennedy Home Movies.