on 16 April 2014
I ordered this for my mum as she wanted to give my little boy this for his christening like she did with my daughter.

I have to say this is beautiful and a gift that will be cherished in future years. There are loads of pages to put in "firsts" and is much nicer than the one that was for 2010.

Delighted!!
on 19 October 2014
Delighted with baby coins and journal a Christmas gift for our seventh and last grandchild. They have all had sets bought from you, thank you.
on 5 March 2015
A beautiful present for a new baby - birth, Christening, Xmas or any other occasion. Super presentation. Will be treasured.
on 18 August 2014
Bought as a Christening gift. The story thought the book is lovely, it's a really cute gift
on 30 August 2014
Got this for my daughter for the year she was born this is a lovely item to have x
on 27 May 2014
I bought this as a gift for my new granddaughter who is being baptised shortly. I was really pleased with it as you can write in the journal all the milestones baby reaches. It has the exciting story leading to the treasure which is the shiny new 2014 coins. I actually bought my 3 grandsons similar items for their baptism gift but they were no where near as nice as this one, so I am very pleased with it...
on 19 November 2014
Total package was good value and very good value
on 29 September 2014
Good presentation gift set for my Granddaughter.
on 12 February 2015