on 15 November 2014
I'd assumed this was a book of Christmas Carol duets. Perhaps it is meant for an American market, but I'd only heard of three of the songs in it, and they aren't songs I particularly want to teach or play. I'd never heard of 'Nuttin' for Christmas', 'Here comes Santa Claus', 'Do you hear what I hear', amongst others. It would have been useful to have a contents list shown. Disappointing.
on 15 December 2013
Bought this to play with my piano pupils but it's really too hard for most of them. For the teenage pupils who can play the piano well enough, the baby-ish cover is far too uncool to make it appealing. This book is NOT suitable for beginners. It's okay for kids who have been playing for 2 or 3 years if they have someone experienced to play next to them.