- Flexibound: 288 pages
- Publisher: Dorling Kindersley; 8th Revised edition edition (3 Aug. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1405315733
- ISBN-13: 978-1405315739
- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 1.8 x 21.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (30 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
384,412 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #51 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > First Aid
- #114 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > First Aid & Paramedical Services
- #3819 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
First Aid Manual: The Authorised Manual of St. John Ambulance, St. Andrew's Ambulance Association, and the British Red Cross Flexibound – 3 Aug 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This fully redesigned and restructured official training manual, from all three first aid providers: St John Ambulance, St Andrew's Ambulance and the British Red Cross, offers emergency first aid training for the home, the workplace and leisure time. --This text refers to an alternate Flexibound edition.
About the Author
The Three Voluntary Aid Providers, St John Ambulance, St Andrew's Ambulance and the British Red Cross, provide first aid training for the home and the workplace as well as first aid cover at public events throughout the UK. --This text refers to an alternate Flexibound edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Well written with pictures and diagrams.
Because it is created by a collaboration of the UK's premier providers of first aid so you know your getting the best advice possible. Also teamed up with Dorling Kindersley having the reputation of being one of the worlds leading publishers of illustrated books make this manual the most accessible and easiest to use with the highest quality images and text and easy to follow step by step guides what more could you possibly want from a first aid manual.
Over the years I have seen many first aid manuals, however none of them have impressed me as consistently as this, quite simply this is the only manual I trust. Everything you need to know plus a little more make this a must have book that every home and business should not be without.
You never know when accidents happen, and having knowledge of first aid could stabilise a condition or save a life. Highly recommended to all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book, Very quick delivery, ideal, thanks.Comprehensive guide to many first aid scenarios. Handy to have around the house in case of emergency.Published 22 months ago by Scottish Banana