- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: DK; Re-issue edition (1 Oct. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1409379124
- ISBN-13: 978-1409379126
- Product Dimensions: 18.6 x 0.9 x 23.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (80 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
15,162 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > First Aid
- #6 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > First Aid & Paramedical Services
- #337 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
First Aid for Babies and Children Fast Paperback – 1 Oct 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
The British Red Cross cares for people in crisis and is one of the leading providers of First Aid education in the U.K.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
working with children. A definate plus using real children in the photos. I would recommend having
this book in the home, nursery, schools or anywhere
there are young people.
It was so helpful, I highly recommend it! you don't have to read a page worth of stuff to find out what you need to do s it could actually be used in an emergency and not only as an educational read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Recommended. The handy page tabs and clear instructions give you assurance that if something happens to your kid, you can quickly know what to do (obviously you should study up on... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Tokugawa's jester
This is just what I needed to keep at hand at home in case of an emergency with the children.Published 4 months ago by MarisAna
First seen this book in mothercare, ( cheaper on Amazon) after the birth of our first child we thought it important to touch up on the essential first aid procedures, this book... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Iain Walker
Great little book lots of illustrations, well laid out and put together, hope we never have to use it practicalyPublished 8 months ago by Barry Marshall
A good general first aid manual which gives us reassurance that in a crisis we could do the nest for our little one before professional help arrivedPublished 10 months ago by DF