- Also check our best rated Patio Heater reviews
Firefly 12kW Premium Garden Outdoor Gas Patio Heater Powder Coated Steel in Silver with Canister Door and Wheels
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Powder Coated Silver Steel Heater - A strong & sturdy material.
- Tilt Switch Safety Feature - If your heater tips over the flame will cut out, helping to keep you safe from any nasty accidents.
- Integrated Push & Turn Ignition Control - Makes it easy to start up your heater.
- Flame Failure Safety - If the flame fails to ignite, the gas is cut off.
- Side Open Door - Quick & easy access to your gas cannister.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Firefly 12kW Freestanding Powder Coated Steel Silver Gas Patio Heater
- Powder coated silver steel heater - a strong and sturdy material
- Tilt switch safety feature - if your heater tips over, the flame will cut out, helping to keep you safe from any nasty accidents
- Integrated push and turn ignition control - makes it easy to start up your heater
- Flame failure safety - if the flame fails to ignite, the gas is cut off
- Side open door - quick and easy access to your gas cannister
- Transport wheels - makes your heater more mobile
- Hose and regulator included
- Can use butane or propane gas
- Heat area approx. 19.6m²
- 800g/h gas consumption
- 40,000 BTU heat output is equal to 12kW
Safety is one of the main concerns when it comes to using any type of patio heater. You want to make sure that if something does go wrong (though hopefully it never will), your heater has the features enabled to lessen the danger. This heater has a tilt frame safety feature, where if your heater happens to topple over, the flame immediately is cut out. Talking of flames, if the flame happens to go out, or fails to start, then the heater has a clever flame failure feature which will cut the gas off, so it helps keep you, your family and friends safe.
Side Door Gas Canister Access
The side door means it's a smooth process in order to gain access your gas cannister. So if it needs changing, or you need to check it for whatever reason, you can do so quickly and easily.
- Total Height 2.38m (7ft 9¾in)
- Base Height 80cm (2ft 7½in)
- Diameter of Heater Head 80cm (2ft 7½in)
- Weight 27kg
For safe storage we recommend our heater cover - see ASIN B00I9U1MZ0.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It requires a reasonable amount of self assembly but can be done by one person. The instructions are clear and the machine screws you need for the assembly are coded on a separate card. The burner comes pre-assembled but you need to attach the gas hose to it. This is problematic. The instructions show the regulator being fed down the central support tube - this is not possible (reg is too big) You either need to feed the tube up from the bottom and then connect to the burner - or remove the regulator connect the tube to the burner and feed it down from the top and reconnect the regulator (I did this). The tube needs to be softened to attach it to the burner/reg. I did this with a hot air paint stripper but a hair dryer would probably do the trick. There is no hose clip supplied for the burner connection - I suggest one is needed and I bought one to secure the hose to the burner. I used a 13kg Patio Gas cylinder (Calor) - this is a tight fit - you need to feed in the top of the cylinder first. The regulator presses onto the spigot of the cylinder and the lever must then be moved to vertical to allow the gas to flow. To release the reg - turn the lever to horizontal and press it in to release the catch. The base has a hole in it to allow you to fill it with sand - probably not a good idea - it would spill out if you move the heater using the wheels and if it gets wet the sand will hold the water and rot the base. If you use a 13kg cylinder stability should not be an issue.
The heat reflector was the most awkward part for me to assemble - very fiddly for one person - I laid it out on cushions. Attaching it to the burner is even more tricky - I had to lean the whole heater over on one side and rest it on a low fence to give easy access. Both of these would be much easier with two people.
I recieved this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review.
Most recent customer reviews