Fir Needle Siberian Essential Oil 10ml - Abies Sibirica - 100% Pure & Natural - used for Stress Relief - Calming - Massage - Freshen Rooms - Home Fragrances - Fresh Aroma - Fir Essential Oils by Aromatika
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- HEALTH AND BEAUTY: with special care with the help of natural essential oils.
- FIR NEEDLE ESSENTIAL OIL SIBERIAN: can be best used for Stress Relief, Headaches, Calming, Best Antiseptic, Prevention of the respiratory system, Freshen Rooms, Home Fragrances, Natural Insect and is Mosquito Repellent.
- FIR NEEDLE ESSENTIAL OIL SIBERIAN: is great for Beauty purposes, Aromatherapy, Relaxation, Massage, Diffuser and has various valuable and healing benefits.
- For more details in relation to the fir needle oil please refer to the works on aromatherapy.
- The fir needle essential oil can be mixed with other essential or base oils. Make the right choice and protect your health and beauty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Natural: 100 % pure oil
Latin name: Oleum Pini Sibiricum
Ingredients INCI: Abies Sibirica Needle Oil
Origin country: Russia
Aroma: pure, fresh, cool, rich, spicy, harsh, balsamic, resinous, pine, reminds the smell of fresh pine forest.
Fir needle oil comes from a pine tree. By evaporating the fir needle oil, it provides a fresh, healthy atmosphere.
By mixing the fir needle oil with a carrier oil helps to strengthen the skin and relieves pains in muscles and joints.
Fir needle oil can also effectively reduce mental stress and improve mood. A unique essential oil, with a deep relaxing, restorative and calming effect.
The pleasant smell of the fir needle oil can be combined with deodorising properties and makes it ideal for use in baths and saunas.
Fir needle oil can perfectly combined with essential oils such as juniper, rosemary, bergamot, lime, lemon, citronella and nutmeg.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil for cosmetic.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Further detailed information on the usages of essential oils can be obtained in aromatherapy literature.
For external use only. Must be individually tested and contact with eyes should be avoided at any time.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Customers also shopped for
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com