on 2 December 2015
Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Folio Case - Slim Fit Premium Vegan Leather Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Tablet (9.7 Wi-Fi SM-T810 / LTE SM-T815), Black

I bought this to protect my superb Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7". It fits really well, is well padded & looks as though it cost 3x this price. I can highly recommend this product, so much that I've also bought one to protect my wife's 8" Galaxy Tab S2 & most important of all, she is delighted! :-)

Update 7 January 2016

2 days ago I was taking my Samsung on business & placed it in its case on the roof of my car while I placed my briefcase in the boot. I then drove off with the Samsung still on the roof! According to an eye witness it departed the roof as I left the village at approximately 50 mph! It was then run over by a passing van! I only later realised my stupidity!

Imagine my amazement when the finder rang my doorbell the following morning with tablet in hand. Even more amazing is that it still works & is completely unscathed. This is an incredibly strong & well padded case.
77 comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 June 2014
This product is absolutely spot on. Fits like a glove, looks good and is easy to use. For this price it's a bargin
on 11 August 2014
Love this case. Dispatched same day and delivered the next as o'er postage option chosen. Fits great looks great and great selection of colours. Bought the navy...as others have reviewed its lighter than the picture but only a little, more like a deep blue...looks great

Only thing i would say is I'm not sure how much this protects the screen when you carry it in a bag etc so I have a small amount of bubble wrap which I wrap around the case/tablet when in my bag, but this is, I'm sure, a concern with any leather case
on 27 April 2016
 As a protective case it's ok, but as a stand for viewing the screen on your desk or table - it's useless - you can get it to act as a stand with some pushing on the case, but it WILL fall on its back eventually, see video.
on 22 July 2014
Great product, fits perfect and good quality. Bought in navy but not as dark as picture, decided to keep as product so good for price.
on 21 January 2016
One major gripe with this cover is that it doesn't allow the tab4 to be installed upside-down. Due to Samsung's terrible design of putting the USB slot on the bottom, you cannot use this as pictured while charging your tablet. With just a few minor changes in the cuts, this could have been much better.
on 28 November 2015
I would give this item no stars if I could. The stitching is poor, various parts of the cover are starting to separate themselves from each other; the glue holding the fabric is disintegrating creating gaps between the magnet and fabric.

On attempting to get a refund on the product, I was advised that my refund period had expired. I have purchased two tablet cases, which is a waste of money as they are faulty and not doing the job they were purchased for
on 2 September 2014
Bought this after I bought the samar one for £6.00. The samar one is better in so many respects.
However this one is more robust. And that's what I need to prevent accidental damage, caused by work colleagues. I will switch it about when not in work. Worth the money but not the original price.
on 15 November 2014
Fits and protects my tablet although one problem is I have no hope for the headset so if am traveling and wanting to watch something on my tablet I have to remove the tablet from the case which is a pain, although nice little case if your just looking at protecting your tablet
on 7 February 2015
Definitely not worth the price, case is pretty thick, so I do not know how they can get away with calling "slim fit" and "premium" as it is neither. Definitely better cases out there for your money.