Customer reviews

on 19 June 2017
Quick delivery and fantastic price.Thanks
on 18 October 2016
Another masterpiece. My 6 year old says "Great and mega, mega, mega funny.!" Clive Goddard has made this sequel even better that his brilliant first Fintan Fedora adventure. A review can't do it justice - you gave to read it yourself!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 June 2016
Very funny book.
on 16 August 2014
I read book 1 in this series over 2 years ago now but it has stayed with me and I still recommend it to people, so when I found out there was a second book I knew I had to read it. I ordered it at the library and waited for it to come in. I have been working my way through a series of books by Will Hill, but they are too big to carry in my handbag, so on my way out yesterday I grabbed this book and popped it in my bag (I never go out anywhere without a book on me).
I ended up getting there early and had 20 minutes to sit and wait, I pulled this book out and read the first 61 pages in that time and struggled to put it down.
These books are pure delight, so full of fun and silliness- it will make you laugh out loud and groan at the cheesiness - but in a good way.
I picked it up again this morning and got straight back into it. I finished it within a couple of hours overall, it was just as charming as the first book and full of witty, sarcastic humour.
I really enjoyed reading it and think Fintan is a real treasure of a character.
This would be a great series to give to a book group, would create some good discussions with the children.
I hope there will be more to come in this series.
on 16 November 2015
We really enjoyed Fintan's second crazy adventure, full of gruesome baddies and amazing settings, this story takes fintan to china. He's so clueless we love him! more please...
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2016
Brilliant
5 star. Best book i've read in a long time
8-13
No point in reading it if you have no sense of humour,because you just won't get it.😁
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 July 2016
It s a hilarious book with no pictures inside air have got his aughtograph because he came to our school Coombe hill junior school
on 12 March 2016