on 28 September 2012
Crisp breads don't come any finer. The traditionally, slightly dull world of crackers has been blown apart by these little chaps. Made with sour dough, their taste has an unusual and irresistible intensity. They are so delicious that they work perfectly just with butter; and the only problem with them is that, once you've started eating one, it's very difficult not to finish off the rest of the packet in one go.
on 26 February 2013
We have eaten Finn Crisps for years now. They have a better flavour than any other crispbread we have found and they are also really light and thin, so you don't feel guilty for snacking on them. They're great with cheese or smoked salmon. We wouldn't buy anything other than these and recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them before. It's a shame our local Morrison's doesn't stock them, even though we've asked them to do so.
on 14 October 2013
Seeing the other reviews for this item I am relieved I am not the only person in the world who is absolutely addicted to these - no other crispbreads come close to these! They are real problem to find - can only get them at Sainsbury online - my local branch don't have them and then I have to order £40 worth of other stuff to keep the delivery charges down! Found I could get these on Amazon by chance - same price as Sainsbury but FREE delivery - so pleased I have found this new source and anyone reading this review - do try these crispbreads - you will love them!! Good, quick delivery from this seller.
on 2 September 2014
so happy to read other comments!
trying to save money and weight few months ago, I started to try crispbread instead of buying three times a week some rye bread. THEY ARE AMAZING. not guilty at all to eat them. I use them with cheese, I snack them, but my far my favorite use has been to break them into pieces and add them to any kind of salad. Im addicted and I feel good about it!

Very happy to come accross such an offer, that way I m sure I wont run out!
on 1 March 2014
I go through loads of these, so buying in bulk saves quite a few pennies, and ensures I won't run out
on 31 July 2014
Love these!. They're delicious and healthy for you. I actually just like eating them on their own. Sometimes ill dip them in hummus when I'm feeling adventurous!
on 26 February 2014
The best crispbreads I've ever eaten! Great flavour, they are the crunchiest, crispiest crispbreads I've ever eaten.
I have recommended them to friends.
on 31 July 2013
The whole family loves these, the sourdough taste is just right :)
Would recommend that you try some first before buying so many though.
on 23 August 2014
love these crispbreads better than any others.
it's a shame that most supermarkets have stopped stocking them.
on 14 May 2016
This is my 5th return order. Finn crisp are so lovely and thin and crispy and have a lovely sourdough flavour.

See one answered question