on 3 October 2012
Finlux 32H7020-D 32-Inch Widescreen HD Ready LED 3D TV with Freeview & USB PVR - Black

I bought this at £199.95 from Finluxdirect but not via Amazon. It is amazing for the money. It may not be the best looking but the picture quality is spot on as is the sound. The remote is huge and has a quality feel to it. I was skeptical about 3D but this set has changed my mind. Titanic was amazing. I didn't realize it but there are a few titles on the XBOX 360 that can display 3D . I have played Black Ops. It is superb. You can't go wrong for the money.
The only negative is that it doesn't play many Divx from the USB. I would suggest a separate Media player if that is you intention. I use the Cyclone Micro 2+. It plays MKV files and you can play 3D media files to the Finlux
on 7 June 2013
I would Highly recommend I have brought 2 of these so far in this size and a bigger one, picture Quality is Great, Delivery is very fast two. Higly reccomend
on 28 June 2012
I brought this TV wondering could these new TV'S be as good as they really say they are? and I have to say this one is, from delivery to me installing it, its superb! I am really happy I went for this TV.
on 9 September 2012
This TV arrived super quickly but after that it is somewhat downhill.
The picture is great but on contacting Finlux about certain difficulties especially the sound which with certain voices there's an irritating buzz or vibration i was just fobbed off as if it is everyones fault but not the telly and the problem is still with me despite changing this that and the other.
Also i am now 82 and the remote can be difficult especially the up and down keys which are far to close to the ok key and too small
33 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 November 2012
I purchased a 32 inch 3D TV to replace old one at home I also purchased new 3d blueray player. I have had problems with the sound crakling and the 3D not responding on the TV I have emailed and phoned several times even logged a resolution with ebay and still know one comes back to me??.. I am so upset because I promised my young son that he could have 3D on replacing the TV I have bought 3D discs none of them I could play ;-( No help from finlux.. The normal picture is great but no 3D and know one to talk to :-( I am very fed up and hope ebay will resolve this.
Alot of people are regestring complaints with ebay at the moment about them my suggestion would be stear clear!!
44 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 March 2013
this product is vary nice 3d vision on it i rec mend to others to try finlux product ones and you will no thanks
on 13 February 2013
Did anyone can help me how to get The 3D view, I try everything, oh hang on..first of all I use Thosiba 3D blu ray player, is it compatible with this TV..? Is that why.? The 3D not working..? Any recomendation what kind of 3D blu ray player is suitable for this TV?

Believe or not all I can see from 3D view setting is double layer picture, and it's just make me headache. And I also bought about 10 different kind of 3D blu ray film, and I still can't get The 3D view.

Please if anyone can help me, I would be appreciate. I hope The Finlux Will help me to sort this problem.

See one answered question