Flavour: Lemon Sparkle|Size: 1 x 78 (78 tablets)|Change

Without fail, I have always used supermarket own-brand dish-washing products on the assumption they were all made by the same company and probably the same products with just a different label.

I normally use a supermarket brand powder or liquid then add salt (we live in a hard water area) and rinse-aid separately so it was a novelty and convenience to use the all-in-one tablets - but I'm all for innovation and variety in my life!

With just two of us in the household, we wash-up just twice weekly which means some plates and cutlery can occasionally have traces of dried food on them for a few days presenting more of a challenge to detergents than plates washed more promptly.

They did seem to work more effectively in our Bosch dishwasher and although more expensive than our budget-brand powders and liquids, we will switch. Although powders etc may be cheaper, it can be false economy if the washing up has to be done twice!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 December 2015
Ok, they're not the current plastic bubble wrapped multi coloured tabs. But they do the job. Unwrap ( not complicated) place tab in machine, press buttons and away you go. I don't have lots of overly burned pots and pans, but these wash the steel roasting tray with in the pan gravy sediment, to perfection. Equally good with glasses; sparkling, clean and streak free. And I'm in a hard water area. I paid £10 for 100; 10p per tab is outstanding value. I have a couple of boxes in store to see me through at least half the coming year. Easy to store and convenient to use.
Flavour: Power and Pure|Size: 1 x 50 (50 tablets)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
So how should I test these 'oxygenated' dishwasher tablets then? Sunday lunch for ten, dishwasher full up and put the baked on shepherds pie casseroles on the top shelf where the water power tends to be less. The result? A white ceramic casserole dish that hasn't been so clean inside and out since I bought it. So yes, these really are good dishwasher tablets.

Tested in a Bosch Classixx slimline dishwasher.
on 21 April 2016
I purchased these for a few years through Amazon Prime and I got value for money and the results were as expected for a brand such as Finish.
The wash quality is easily noticeable against lesser quality brands and the results have kept me buying until recently where I have noticed that I can buy the same or similar for less from high street super markets.
As I previously mentioned I got these at a great price on Amazon Prime and subscribe and save but can now get them cheaper elsewhere.
5 Stars for the quality, but 4 Stars for the higher price.
Flavour: Lemon Sparkle|Size: 1 x 78 (78 tablets)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )

We've now been using the tablets for nearly a month and the results have been noticeably good. The first observation is that whereas we previously occasionally had to wash a few items twice, every single item came out clean first-time. The second observation is that whereas glasses used to sometimes have a few white grains of undissolved powder down one side and some streaky-smears, there were none of these. Everything looked not only clean but also shiny and gleaming, looking like new. I'd even go so far as to say the dishwasher also looked shiny too!

on 26 January 2013
Finish is a great brand - my dishes all came out of the dishwasher sparkling clean! Price was good so all in all very pleased with this purchase.
on 24 April 2015
In our opinion the most effective dishwasher tablet on the market - and we've tried a few. We decided to put this on Subscribe and Save - horrified that on the first repeat order the price had virtually double - NO THANK YOU AMAZON!
VINE VOICEon 5 December 2013
We normally use a competitors dishwasher tablets (Fairy). I looked forward, well if it's possible to look forward to turning on the dishwasher, to trying these. I have now completed three wash cycles with them, two on the economy and one on the longer 50 degree Eco wash cycle.

I have to say I'm very pleased with the results, glasses come out sparkling clean and non-greasy. Plates and cutlery squeaky clean (I did the finger test). The nicest thing about these tablets is the wonderful lemony smell that's is left in the dishwasher, it makes your machine smell nice and clean. The only negative point I can find is that on the economy 30 degree wash, some of the tablet was left in the machine as a bit of 'gummy' residue but I think to be fair this might be more down to the water temperature and over stacking of the machine. All in all,very pleased and would recommend these. I would like to add these are "All in one" tablets so you don't need any added salt or other liquids.
on 28 March 2016
These tablets were so bad that we are considering having a sample professionally tested to see if they are genuine. They only partly dissolve, leaving 'gunge' in the dispensing compartment, and most of the washed items are either stained or left with food residue on them. We may have been sent a 'rogue' lot but I do wonder about the authenticity of this product.
on 22 December 2014
What I really liked about these tablets is that they don't need to be unwrapped to be used, they can be put straight into the dishwasher. They are as their name suggests - strong and powerful - and they include not just great cleaning capability (including grease cutting shine) but also rinse aid, salt and limescale protection. (Having said that we live in a hard-water area and I would never rely solely on the salt provided in these tablets).

One pack contains 50 tablets and with an Amazon 'Subscribe & Save' order, the price is reduced further to make this great value.

I won't use any other brand than Finish for its great cleaning performance.