on 4 February 2014
I purchased this for my son who coaches part time with a local swim team he was looking for a stop watch which would give split lap times for 5 or 6 people at a time. He appears to be happy with this.
on 14 October 2015
I bought this as a present - and it didnt live up to expectations. It worked for a while, and then the buttons didn't respond any more. Maybe we bought a lemon - but i'm not convinced it's a good watch
on 16 January 2013
Product arrived very quickly. Good price with great functionality (I use this for coaching swimming). Have now ordered a second watch from Finis as much of my coaching involves using two watches. Great job.
on 25 November 2013
For this price range of stopwatch, it has great functionality and has proved to be reliable so far (I now carry two of them on poolside), which is much better than I have found with other watches in this price range.
on 30 August 2013
excellent watch and great value for a first time buy, multi purpose watch which will come in very handy for managing big groups of swimmers. only reason I have put it 1 star short of 5 is the buttons are slightly stiff which can lead to missed times/splits if not careful. 4/5 though and great value
on 17 February 2013
I spent some time looking for a yellow stopwatch with good features and this one fits the bill. I am training as a swimming official and the precision, deep press for the buttons clear display have been superb. Also, I can readily spot it in my bag! I definitely recommend this stopwatch.
on 28 May 2013
All the features are very good.
Nice quality of material, plastic etc.
Amazing the 100 time lines.
I recomend it 100%.
on 28 June 2014
Fantastic product, exceeded all expectations. I would recommend this product to all aspiring and experienced sports coaches. Could do with slightly better instructions though.
on 21 May 2013
Perfect for what I needed it for, would recommend
Too many words needed here, that's probably why people don't do it?
on 19 March 2013
Wow it a lot of space of memory where I may keep all participants timing so I love it stopwatch also lovely colour.