- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Fings Ain't Wot They Used T'Be: The Life of Lionel Bart Hardcover – 7 Nov 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Excerpt. © Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved.
He wrote some of the best, most popular, most enduring songs of the past 60 year. He had a breathtaking theatrical imagination. He was as complex, flawed and damaged as a proper human being should be. His story is extraordinary, and, from a narrative point of view, near perfect-with three acts, a journey, a climax, a crisis, a catharsis and a calming denouement.
Showing 1-8 of 20 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?