- Paperback: 180 pages
- Publisher: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Company; 1st Edition edition (26 Jun. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0802847684
- ISBN-13: 978-0802847683
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.1 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,354,620 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Fingerprints of God: Tracking the Divine Suspect Through a History of Images Paperback – 26 Jun 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
ROBERT FARRAR CAPON is the author of many works on theology, cooking, and family life. He lives on Shelter Island, New York.