on 29 October 2015
brought these to go in the party bags for the girls at my sons birthday party.
they took a while to get here but i ordered well in advance :-)
each little finger puppet is cute and a different animal.
i got my finger in them so they are suitable for adults and children to play together. my son took the mouse one and loves it, takes it every where with him.
well made and a fantastic price
on 4 August 2014
These are so cute, nicely made and arrived very quickly. There is a great selection of little animals, the only point I would make is that the eyes are actually tiny beads sewn on so you would need to make sure your child never swallowed one (although the beads are so small they would probably just go straight through!). I bought these for my friends little boy, who is two, and he loves them, and I also got him the people puppets too. He takes them everywhere with him and they have brought him many hours of fun. I would definitely recommend these little puppets, and the value is remarkable.
on 24 February 2015
I've given these as presents a few times and they always go down very well with children. I got the when they were under £2, which is a great price for them. I wouldn't give them to babies as the duck puppet has fluffy hair which can come away a little in the hand (and they're listed for children over 3), but for children on the older side they're lots of fun. Also really good as a prop for story time.
Delivery takes a while due to them coming from Hong Kong, but this clearly stated, so I was expecting this.
on 20 June 2014
I bought these for my sons party bags and at £1.50 they are an absolute bargain. I recieved one of each puppet shown. They are cute, soft and will just about fit on an adult finger. Some of them look as though they might not last too long as the stitching that attaches the head to the body isn't the neatest but they still look good, I just inspected them very closely!! But just remember that you get what you pay for! They are posted from China and took a couple of weeks to arrive. Would definately reccommend.
on 30 April 2016
Sweet and lovely to look at but a safty nightmare. Eyes are small b l ack beads that come off with the slightest tension. This could cause fatalities. The pupets were very badly finished off and would disintegrate alm o st immediately. Again a safety issue. I sat and sewed these up myself to make sure they could be used. Very very cheap.
on 31 October 2014
The puppets themselves were ok, but the 'one size fits all' doesn't really work. I put them in birthday party bags at my daughter's first birthday. They wouldn't stay on my fingers (or anyone else that tried) long enough to get any play out of them.
My daughter got hold of one and managed to tear a piece (think it was the nose) off. Possibly a bit of a health hazard for younger kids that still try to eat everything.
Not bad for the price, but I'd rather pay a bit more and get something better.
on 9 October 2016
This is one of those little presents for a stocking that has become a firm favourite! My little boy gets these out and plays with them most days. We have had much more fun with these than I anticipated. Nice little characters that are perfect for putting in your bag when you need something to keep little people occupied. It would have been nice if they came with a little bag to keep them together - I'm constantly losing one or two around the house, but other than that great.
on 26 August 2015
As a product these little finger puppets are lovely, they are bright coloured and really sweet, and really do what you buy them for , they are really good, if I had to give a fair review though I would say that my husband was not able to use them on his fingers, he has quite big fingers but not that big , so that is the only negative thing I could say. Mrs Horrigan
on 16 March 2014
Cheerful and colourful, these finger puppets are brilliant to enhance storytelling or singing nursery rhymes (Old Macdonald Had a Farm etc) with your children. They are not perhaps the best made, the eyes for example don't look like they'd stand up to much pulling, but then again they are cheap as chips! They are perfectly safe entertainment with very little ones if you wear the puppets to play games with them then put them away afterwards out of the reach of little hands and mouths.
on 4 December 2016
Excellent value for the tiny-tots in your life, marred only by the realisation that the people who make the things must be on about a dollar a day. I would much prefer to pay three times as much if I knew that they were 'Fair Trade'.