- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Finger Food For Babies And Toddlers: Delicious nutritious food for little hands to hold Hardcover – 26 Jun 2003
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"a mouthwatering collection of recipes" (Junior)
"Written by Jennie Maizels, it has excellent ideas and recipes for food that can be eaten by hand, from savoury snacks and sweet treats to proper meals. Maizel's emphasis is on nutrition as well as enjoyment and she also gives clear guidelines for what foods are suitable for children of different ages" (Daily Telegraph)
Delicious, nutritious finger food for babies and toddlersSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Helpful info on freezability, easy to adapt, if you wish to, with a realistic philosophy aiming for stress-less mealtimes.
I would recommend this book (and have done so) to all my friends.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Disappointing really, most of the suggestions contain stuff that a "normal" family would not have in their shopping list.Published 3 months ago by andrew k gray
i bought this book as my 9 month old independent little miss has decided she won't eat anything of a spoon and I wanted a few more ideas for finger food. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I am doing blw and this book has been brilliant for that. The recipes are good but also the information about the recipes and how they benefit baby are brilliantPublished 7 months ago by Ms. K. M. Lean
This book has a mixture of ideas from simple ideas like marmite sandwiches to dips you can make. It wasn't for me though as most of this stuff I had thought of on my own and I feel... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
No pictures of the food, clumsy layout. Just a jumble of recipes. I bought it for ideas to feed my son who had just started weaning. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Sandra
Excellent ideas so practical and easy. Vegetarian meatballs and veggie 'chicken nuggets' are my favourite recipes, a success at our home.Published 10 months ago by AP
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Cooking for Babies & Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Discipline
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Baby Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Children's Food
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Feeding your Baby