- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Fine Wine Sellers French Red Mixed Case, 75 cl (Case of 3)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mixed six bottle case of French red wines - mixed vintages
- All of these wines offer soft, fruity, easy drinking qualities
- Best served with red meat or roast style meals
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Embleme D'Argent Merlot 2011 displays pleasant berry fruit, cherries and ripe plums on the nose and palate. It is round, soft and easy to drink. Chateau Belingard Bergerac Rouge 2010 has vanilla and coconut on the nose, the wine is aged in American oak ba
Top Customer Reviews