The Fine Life Ideal Bottom Dispensing Loose Leaf Tea Infuser and Coffee Brewer - Green - 500ml - Includes Acrylic Spoon, Acrylic Extender Ring, and Additional Filter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- INNOVATIVE AND CONVENIENT: The Fine Life Loose Leaf Tea Infuser and Coffee Brewer will make your brewing experience a breeze! The clear, BPA-free Tritan container lets you see your tea or coffee brew to perfection, to make the precise amount that you want. Dispensing and cleaning are easier than ever with the fine mesh strainer - no more picking particles out of your French Press wire or wasting liners and filters.
- DUAL FUNCTIONS: Perfect for both tea and coffee aficionados. The lid shuts to preserve the heat while your tea leaves are steeping and bounds are brewing. Meanwhile, our users report that they find the Infuser so much easier to use to brew coffee they are setting aside their French Press. The coaster provides protection against any drips.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: Our Infuser minimizes all of the daily hassles that come with brewing coffee or tea. The fine mesh screen captures all the grounds, no matter how finely formed. The logo lets you measure the amount of water you've poured into the pot to match your cup capacity (makes 1-2 cups). Additionally, no more fear of breaking fragile glass and needing to replace your press.
- CLEANING AND CARE: One or two swishes of warm water and your infuser is clean! Fill with water, swirl it around, and use 1 finger to push up on the base so water runs through the mesh strainer. Pour out the remainder and towel dry, and you're ready to brew again! Please note: HAND WASHING only - do not place in the dishwasher.
- BONUS FEATURES: Your new Infuser includes bonus accessories for even better performance. The acrylic spoon can be used to measure loose leaf tea or honey, the acrylic extender ring allows you to comfortability place your infuser over a mega mug to get a full cup of your beverage, and the additional filter offers a replacement so that you can deep clean one filter while still using your Infuser without interruption.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturers of Teavana's Perfect Tea Maker - a new wider top shape to use
Brew the perfect cup of tea or coffee!
"Fun to use and easy to clean. Never any residual taste from tea or coffee I've made in it."
"No more tea balls with exploding swollen contents!
No more time spent trying to clean out my French Press (or breaking it when it knocks against the sink rim)"
Hold the Infuser level over the sink with the lid open. Fill your favorite cup with water & pour into the Infuser. Now you know how much hot water to use. Use the logo on the side to quickly measure your volume.
"I like that I can put my sweetener in it so that it is being sweetened while it steeps (no stirring required)!"
NOT for use in the microwave or on the stove top
For daily cleaning Simply rinse with hot water. Fill with water, swirl it around, use 1 finger to push up on the base so water runs through the mesh strainer and exit, pour out the remainder and towel dry
For periodic deep cleaning
Container - add a table spoon of baking soda to the container and use a soft brush to scrub the sides and bottom outside edge. Baking soda removes any stains without scratching.
Mesh Screen - grip plastic tip in the center, twist and pull firmly to pop it out of the groove. Use a soft cloth to wash each side. Rinse it and let it dry.
"The mesh strainer is cone shaped, with the white plastic part sticking up in the air. Just reach in, grip the white plastic part, and wiggle (gently!) back and forth. It came out easily, and was a breeze to put back in."
Durable enough to last for a long time with daily use.
"Mine still looks like the day I bought it" "I love the way it looks out on my counter"
A perfect year-round gift.
Light enough to take with you when you travel. Get 2 one for work the other for home
Top customer reviews
I love my tea and coffee, but I particularly love my tea! I’ve got teapots galore (it just happened) and several french press coffee pots of different sizes and also a big and bold coffee percolator. But never before have I had anything that is capable of brewing a decent pot of tea or an awesome cup of coffee all from one very cleverly and attractively designed unit such as this.
I love the lid of the pot, its like a green tea leaf, very attractive. The whole unit is crafted from strong and durable BPA-free Tritan™ copolyester plastic. It gives a lightness that is appreciated, yet a durability that will ensure a long life of the product. The fact that its BPA free is reassuring.
At first I found this quite a bizarre concept. Regardless of which brew you make - tea or coffee, the idea is to brew your potion of choice and then stand this on top of your cup and it pours your brewed tea or coffee directly into the cup! or supersize mug. He’s got a super-sized tea mug that says ‘I love Tea’ so the included acrylic cup extender has been tested fully also and works a treat.
Well, the first time I used it I was expecting it to pour out of the bottom, so held it all over the sink. Oh ye of little faith! But it didn’t, its like magic. Actually, there is a simple explanation as to how it all works. I investigated by lifting it up and down and meddling, as I am prone to do.
The instructions tell you to tap it on its side prior to filling. That is to ensure the base is in place, so that the tea or coffee doesn’t spill out. When you site it on top of a cup, the base is ‘lifted’ allowing a flow of fluid. Like a tap on slow. It pours out, doesn’t drip, so be sure to check your level if you’ve filled the pot and are filling two cups, so you need to lift it half way through. The second you lift it from resting on the top of your cup, the flow of fluid stops. Just like that! You’ll get used to it, I did, within two cups of tea I think.
A cute little spoon is included to spoon your ground coffee or favourite loose tea into the pot with. I store it inside the pot when the pot is not in use. Simply spoon the coffee/tea in the pot and pour on boiling water. Then stand your pot on the included cute green branded coaster and wait - you’ll be able to see the colour as the pot is clear. Then place your pot on top of your cup/mug and you’ll hear the fluid pouring out. Lift it up every now and again to check the level as you’ll need space at the top of the cup if you add milk to tea and coffee like I do. A couple of practice runs and you’ll have it down to a fine art.
I later made hubby a huge mug of tea and used the extender. He was very pleased! He loves his big mug, he’s a greedy tea guzzler.
The filter inside the pot is so fine that no loose, finely ground coffee escapes into my cup, nor does any of my favourite loose teas that I use. Its pretty perfect.
To clean after use, just open the lid and tip the ground coffee/swollen tea leaves into the bin and rinse under the tap. Any loose bits still in the pot, push out with your finger, job done and then either dry or drain. I choose to dry immediately and stand back on display on the cute green coaster.
Its not away in the cupboard in-between uses, it looks lovely! Its out on display and has already generated lots of interest from visitors to my home.
I really like it and its the ideal solution to make two perfect cups of tea or coffee without needing different pots for different jobs. Space saving and also excellent value for money and it looks really, really nice!
Arrives very nicely boxed, highly suitable as a gift! and includes in the box, as well as the pot - a 2gm spoon, spare filter and an acrylic extender to fit your Ideal Infuser over any sized mug.
I like it, a lot.
Ive been using it for a month now and instead of putting it away, I've cleared my tea cupboard of all the other diffusers I've tried and taken the teapots into the charity shop. This really is the only one you will ever need, the loose tea/herbs/berries etc have plenty of room to swirl around and because of this, you don't need to use so much to get the same strength. I would imagine it also works well with fresh coffee, but you'd need to ask someone who drinks it! It decants into the mug without a drop being spilt, and there is an extender ring should the pot not fit your mug. Oh and it's simplicity itself to clean, just tap the used leaves etc into your compost caddy and rinse the whole thing under the tap. I haven't seen any of the discolouration that happens to diffusers, but might not have used it enough yet.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
She loves it, uses it every day! Reports it's easy to clean too :)
Tea comes out of the base of pot, so would have preferred a spout
Look for similar items by category