on 1 October 2013
I read this book even though it was my teenage sons to read, I had a flick through it and was intrigued. I got engrossed in the story from the start and couldnt put it down!
Highly recommend this book for adults and young teens.
on 6 November 2015
This is very enjoyable read 1st of three books by the author of the " An Irish Family Saga " once again my wife and myself have read these books, and find them very enjoyable Once you have read the first book you will look forward to reading the next and so on .
on 24 June 2013
Kaden, a late teen, woke up after a brutal attack only to find he does not remember anything of his former life. Befriended by a young homeless boy, Jasper, he is taken to a homeless shelter "Soup 'n' Sleep", where things aren't quite as they seem.
I really enjoyed this book, the connections developed between the characters are warm and friendly. The book takes you along Kaden's journey as he tries to escape the "..world of abduction, conspiracy, exploitation and murder" and make sense of his forgotten life. This is a happy, feel-good book although there are sad bits and scandal. This book is suitable for teenagers and maybe young adults too. I would highly recommend reading this book. I eagerly anticipate the second book in the trilogy.
on 21 November 2014
Excellent story, held my attention from beginning to end, in fact I put it down at times because I had to not that I wanted to. You couldn't second guess what was going to happen. Can't wait to start on part two.
on 1 July 2016
Chose the rating because such a brilliant book to read.. The author has made this book so interesting to read found it hard to put down now ready and cannot wait to read second book
on 17 March 2015
A happy ever after story. If only life was like that. A good try at adventure with some scary scenarios. A little weak in places but I will read the next two of the trilogy.
on 25 June 2016
This was not the usual.storyline that would usually draw me to a book. Loved it from the word go. Just started the second book in this trilogy with great expectations!
on 9 August 2014
sat the whole day until I finished it. The most gripping book I have read in a long time. .Looking forward to reading the next one in the trilogy.
on 4 July 2014
facinating , just wanted to keep reading to find out what happened but didn't want to finish the book.now for book 2 in the trilogy.
on 16 June 2014
I had to find the next book immediately!! Really different storyline, a great read, I didn't want to put it down !