- Hardcover: 40 pages
- Publisher: Square Peg (30 Oct. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0224101110
- ISBN-13: 978-0224101110
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 1.2 x 23 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (61 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,191 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Finding Jesus Hardcover – 30 Oct 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
You found Wally – hallelujah! Now to find Jesus…
About the Author
Winston Rowntree is a cartoonist and creator of satirical and often absurdist webcomics including Subnormality and Abnormality. Rowntree is a columnist and cartoonist for Cracked.com, the hugely popular online humour website. He lives in Canada.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great fun. Bought for a friend who has a good sense of humour. Some of the images of Jesus are easily found. Some provide a little more challenge. Great for all ages.Published 18 days ago by Ms. N Griffin
Brilliant joke gift, pun in the title, hidden Jesus' to literally find, an all-round winner!Published 21 days ago by adele
I used to always get where's wally as a kid so now getting this for my parents was just to funny great bookPublished 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bought as a joke Xmas pressie!
I know he'll love this!!!
Good quality book! Fast delivery! Perfect for adults, found Jesus in all pages but they haven't made it too easy to find him. Fantastic scenes to find him in. Thanks!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer