Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.39

on 10 June 2015
For somebody who grew up with the rave and trance scene there's something original and refreshing about this album.There are some very good tracks and as with all good trance the more you listen the more they grow. Listen to the Power of Elements, it's such a good track. Great for running to too! I'm impressed!
on 18 July 2014
This cd has some great tracks on it, The other tracks are all good as well and I like AR's style.There are vocal tracks as well as without and all of them provide a pleasant listening experience.However there are a few seconds of silence between the tracks and they pull me out of the music, but luckily I get drawn back in very easily but I would have preferred no silences.I will still play this cd a lot as I like it so much
Thank you Andrew Rayel for this great music.
on 2 June 2014
I've been waiting for this album for some time, and I was not disappointed. Truly epic eclectic collection of songs; melodic, powerful, beautifully crafted. Also went to see the album launch party and met Andrew Rayel at Ministry of Sound, which was special.
on 3 February 2015