Financial Management for Decision Makers Paperback – 21 Jul 2011
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Adopting an innovative, open-learning approach to introduce the main principles of financial management in an accessible, non-technical way, this fully updated sixth edition provides a unique focus on the practical application of financial management and its role in decision making.
New to this Edition:
· Expanded coverage of key areas, including the alternatives to dividend distribution and the financing of small businesses
· New topics such as the conflict between the shareholder value and stakeholder value approaches
· Increased treatment of defensive tactics used in a hostile takeover and key ingredients for a successful merger summary
· New and up-to-date real world examples to help show the practical application and importance of the topics discussed
· More diagrams and graphs to illustrate key points and aid understanding
Visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/atrill to utilise a rich variety of online resources for both lecturers and students.
The text is ideal for undergraduates from a non-finance/accounting discipline taking an introductory module in financial management, and postgraduate students on courses such as the ACCA Diploma in Financial Management, Diploma in Management Studies and MBA programmes. The text is also suitable for finance and accounting students as a foundation for further study.
Peter Atrill is a freelance academic and author working with leading institutions in the UK, Europe and SE Asia. He has previously held posts as Head of Business and Management and Head of Accounting and Law at University of Plymouth Business School.
About the Author
Peter Atrill is a freelance academic and author working with leading institutions in the UK, Europe and South East Asia. He has previously held posts as Head of Business and Management and Head of Accounting and Law at University of Plymouth Business School.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
new and great, when i start opening it and start studying maybe i'll get some use out it to pass my exam!Published on 14 April 2013 by Steffan