- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Financial Information Analysis 2e Paperback – 28 Sep 2006
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Completely revised and updated, this 2nd Edition of Financial Information Analysis is vital reading for both undergraduate and MBA students taking courses in financial information analysis. In this book Philip O′Regan addresses the nature and role of accounting information in modern society and, in particular, focuses on the company annual report.
- Emphasizes the role of accounting information as an aid to the decision–making process
- Key issues are illustrated through references to the Tesco annual report, which is included in its entirety as an appendix
- Numerous extracts from newspapers, journals and websites reinforce points made in the text and also serve to provide alternative viewpoints
- End of chapter case studies allow students to investigate particular events and companies in more detail
- The changed regulatory environment, pertaining to the requirements in relation to IFRS forms the core of the text.
About the Author
Dr Philip O Regan is a qualified Accountant who has worked for over a decade in a number of public accountancy practices. Since 1988 he has lectured in financial information analysis, financial accounting and corporate governance at the University of Limerick, and is head of the Accounting & Finance department.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category