Financial Enterprise Risk Management (International Series on Actuarial Science) Hardcover – 1 Sep 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Provides all the tools required to build and maintain a comprehensive ERM framework, covering a range of qualitative and quantitative techniques and their uses in identifying, assessing, modelling and measuring risk.' Actuary Magazine
An excellent resource for actuarial students studying for examinations in enterprise risk management; for risk management practitioners involved with banks, insurance companies and pension schemes; and for academics looking for an up-to-date reference. This book covers the full range of qualitative and quantitative techniques needed and includes various case studies.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Banking
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Insurance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Investments & Securities
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics