- Publisher: Pearson; 7 edition (7 Mar. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0273785761
- ISBN-13: 978-0273785767
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 2.4 x 26.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 560,372 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Financial Accounting for Decision Makers with MyAccountingLab Access Card Paperback – 7 Mar 2013
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 7 Mar 2013
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This package includes a physical copy of Financial Accounting for Decision Makers 7e by Atrill as well as access to the eText and MyAccountingLab.
Financial Accounting for Decision Makers provides a comprehensive and accessible introduction to the subject focusing on the ways in which financial statements and information can be used to improve the quality of decision making.
By introducing topics gradually and explaining technical terminology in a clear, friendly style, the authors cater both for accounting students, and for those studying entry-level accounting within another field.
The practical emphasis throughout the book ensures that the material is always relevant, whilst the accompanying MyAccountingLab provides an even greater level of support for learners and instructors.
- Interactive 'open-learning' style, ideal for self-study, encourages you to check your progress continually.
- Fully integrated coverage of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Numerous activities and exercises enable you to constantly test your understanding and reinforce learning.
- Updated chapter on corporate governance outlines the issues and potential problems inherent to the separation of ownership of a company from day-to-day control.
- Colourful and relevant examples from the real world, including company reports and survey data, demonstrate the practical application and value of concepts and techniques learnt.
- Key terms, glossary and bulleted summaries providing excellent revision aids.
MyLab and Mastering from Pearson improve results for students and educators. Used by over ten million students, they effectively engage learners at every stage.
MyAccountingLab is a personalised online study and assessment system, which tailors to the unique learning needs of each student. Offering unlimited opportunities for practice and providing relevant and timely feedback, it helps students master key concepts, experience more "I Get It" moments and ultimately achieve better results.
"I liked that I could do it on my own time, so it didn't really feel like homework. I also really liked that it actually helped me grasp concepts that my professor was teaching about for our exams, through extra practice and step-by-step examples”
Quote from a Principles of Accounting student studying at Augusta State University.
- Interactive Tutorial Exercises - correlated to the textbook, they regenerate algorithmically to give students unlimited opportunity for practice and mastery.
- Learning resources and aids - a multitude of learning resources such as an eText, flashcards, web links, and glossary to help you enjoy an engaging and dynamic learning experience.
- Study plan for Self-paced Learning - helps students monitor their own progress, letting them see at a glance exactly which topics they need to practice.
- Powerful Homework and Test Manager - Create, import, and manage online homework assignments, quizzes, and tests that are automatically graded, allowing you to spend less time grading and more time teaching.
- Comprehensive Gradebook Tracking – the online gradebook automatically tracks your students' results on tests, homework, and tutorials and gives you control over managing results and calculating grades.
- Blackboard Integration - this integration allows for instructor and student to use a single sign-on to the MyAccountingLab course
Register now to benefit from these resources.
A student access code card may have been included with your textbook at a reduced cost. If you do not have an access code, you can buy access online.
To buy access or register with your code, visit www. myaccountinglab.co.uk.
For educator access, contact your Pearson account manager. To find out who your account manager is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator
For more instructor resources available with this title, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk