on 18 August 2004
I recently purchased the Final Fantasy X International Soundtrack and recieved it today. Listening to the 2 discs (smaller than the 4 disc OST that has EVERY track) I find that the album has all my favourite tracks from the game, as well as a few bonus tracks which are great.
This album is worth buying if you just want the best few tracks from Final Fantasy X, but I'll probably buy the full OST - if its as good as this one. :P
Best Tracks - To Zanarkand, Blitz Off, Thunder Plains and Final Battle.
on 15 November 2005
I bought this album recently and I did listen to it very carefully. It is a very good album, especially if you are really into Final Fantasy X. If you are listening to the musics while working, be careful because you can easily be transported to one of the scenes of the game.
Lee Soo Young has a great voice and you will easily recognize the scene where this music fits. My favorites are Tidus's Theme, Movement in Green among others.
I would recommend this album to those who have played Final Fantasy X and loved the game.
on 14 February 2006
I would recommend the OST!
I have the japanese version, and completely in love! I played the game several times, and the songs most of the time help you to understand the storyline better.
If there's 4cds version, I would recommend that above this 2 discs version.
I noticed that "Suteki Da Ne", the theme song is not included (it's not "ending theme")
on 6 March 2014
If you played the game and listened to the music, then buy this!
It has all the tracks including the infamous "Zanarkand' piano piece - beautifully composed!