on 25 March 2004
I buy guides after I've been through the game to see if there is anything left to dig out.
Generally they tell me little I didn't know already, and the production values are 'adequete' at best.
This book however is an excellent buy! I've had FFTA since the day it came out, and there are lots of things uncovered by this book that I simply had no idea about. This guide has me looking at some jobs and combos in entirely differnet ways.
You get a sizeable tome for you money, but not a page is wasted. Class combos, missions lists, some great art, how to structure you map even!
And the production values through are excellent. Superb colour, clear setout, and a good prose style tie the information up into an overall must-have book.
The only gripe is that there isn't an index, but hey.