- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Final Cut Pro Portable Genius Paperback – 10 Oct 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
The Genius is in.
You don′t have to be a genius to use Final Cut Pro. But if you want to get the very most from it, put this savvy Portable Genius guide to work and start ramping up the pace. Interested in figuring out which editing technique is right for you? Want to use Final Cut Pro as a sound and mixing tool? Eager to maximize the output of your final product? You′ll find cool and useful Genius tips, full–color screenshots, and pages of easy–to–access shortcuts and tools that will save you loads of time and let you enjoy Final Cut Pro to the max.
Genius DV has become the world′s premier training center for digital video editing and production, providing state–of–the–art hands on training for all of the popular video editing software packages. Genius DV offers training to individuals from 60 different countries and all 50 U.S.
Fun, hip, and straightforward, the new Portable Genius series gives forward–thinking Apple users useful information in handy, compact books that are easy to navigate and don′t skimp on the essentials. Collect the whole series and make the most of your Apple digital lifestyle.
Top customer reviews
I personally much prefer this style to the step-by-step approach of other books, which tend to leave me feeling I know how to performa certain specific tasks, but without necessarily understanding how and why they wrk the way they do.
Its other great benefit is it's quite short - not a brick.
There are some irritating typos but they don't cause any damage, so I'm giving it five stars
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Well worth the price!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Video
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Animation & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation