- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
40mm DW1 WIDE BAND PRO MC UV Filter Multi Coated for Fujifilm FinePix X10 & X-Pro1 (No extra adapter ring is required)
|Price:||£16.49 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Double side 18-Layer super anti-reflection multi-coated, 99% of transmittance. Super water resistant, stain & scratch resistant, mildew-proof and antibacterial.
- 8HD steel coating film ultra hardness prevents fragile optical glass and surface coating film from damage. Original lens cap can be used.
- Ultra thin low profile frames to help avoid vignette on super wide angle lens. Ultra thin Glass: 1.1mm and Filter frames: 3.1mm.
- Knurling Edge Frame: These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
- Specially Designed for Fujifilm FinePix X10/X-Pro1 & X20 Cameras. (No extra adapter ring is required)
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Specially designed for Fujifilm FinePix X10/X-Pro1 and X20 Cameras. no extra adapter ring is required! High-quality ACG optical glass guarantees stability of optical performance; and double-sided multi-layer coating films ensure very good transmittance.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
WJR Accessories provided a great service too. It was promptly dispatched and arrived after a couple of days.
I went for the Fuji one, as I love my camera!
Don't go that way!!
The lens hood has apertures in it which means that light gets in from behind and reflects back from the rear of the filter. The built-in flash gives a flare across your picture which makes it impossible to use! And dust gets in, too.
This approach is MUCH better. Neater, too, and the filter can stay on when the camera is in its case to protect the lens.
I thoroughly recommend this filter.
It's a shame because having the filter behind the hood means the lens is fully protected, where dust can still get to the front element when using the hood/step-ring set-up.
I've given the filter four stars because it seems optically fine, and is useful if you're not going to use a hood. It loses a star for the strange front thread pitch. I wish B+W would just do a 40mm filter. This filter is well-priced, but I'd pay extra for the B+W quality.
Also means you can attach a normal lens cap, and keep the rather large and heavy fuji one as a spare.
Most recent customer reviews