- Save 5% on when buying ANY 3 or more items offered by Healthy Foods Online (terms and conditions apply). Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Filotea Spaghetti Chitarra with Cuttlefish Ink 250 g
|Price:||£9.04 (£36.16 / kg) FREE UK delivery.|
- A high quality pasta with a textured surface which helps absorb sauces
- Cooking time of three minutes
- Made with free range eggs
- Made using a mixture of selected durum wheat, bronze die manufacturing and slow drying process
- Authentic flavour typical of home made pasta
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Filotea egg pasta is made using an ancient recipe from le Marche and following, to the letter, the same preparation methods that "grandma"once used. Choosing only the best eggs and flour helps to guarantee a genuine product. Furthermore, the pasta is dried naturally, without the use of artificial dryers. This natural drying process, which can last up to 70 hours, gives it the authentic flavour typical of homemade pasta and guarantees a unique product that is extraordinarily light and easily digested, with an excellent ability to absorb sauce that enhances the flavour of all the ingredients.
Durum Wheat Semolina, Wheat Flour, Eggs (30%), Ink Black (3%)See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?