- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Columbia University Press (26 April 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1906660263
- ISBN-13: 978-1906660260
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 1.3 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 142,811 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Film Violence: History, Ideology, Genre (Short Cuts) Paperback – 26 Apr 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
James Kendrick is assistant professor of communication studies at Baylor University and the author of Hollywood Bloodshed: Violence in 1980s American Cinema.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Kendrick is that better opponent.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > History of Film
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Radio