on 8 September 2012
This is a good eye mask: it does exactly what it states it will do - namely it blocks out the light whilst you sleep. I have ME/CFS so for me quality of sleep is paramount (well it is for everyone of course...); my one concern over this product was weather or not the fit would be snug enoug so that the mask would not slip down/off my eyes during sleep. It stays put and behaves well but it takes a day, or three's, experimentation to get the adjustable band to the optimal tension. After a few minor adjustments things seem to be working just fine.

As I ordered the lighter coloured mask I was also concerned that It might let through more light than, say, the black version. I needn't have worried as I can't see (pardon the pun) any difference between this and a previous black eye mask that I had prior to this one (different brand though). All in all I do rate this a full five out of five. It's an unpretentious, good quality sleeping aid. I'm glad that I made the choice to get one!
on 18 March 2014
Have bad allergies plus sometimes my eye is sore when I wake up. This lovely light mask has solved the problem. Used it for a week now and my eyes are fine - no puffiness in the morning. Am buying a second one
on 13 January 2015
Perfect! Just what I was looking for and really silky! I bought the ivory for myself and also one in black for my fiancée. I found this a really good product as it didn't come off during the night and really blocked out any room light. The package arrived quickly and well packed. I would order again from this seller and will probably order another colour!
on 25 November 2016
Despite all the info stating that the band was silk covered it was not and has a clip that ruins your hair so you have to cover or wear under hair very loose so that it doesn't catch. Shame but the silk mask itself is very nice and a good size.
on 8 September 2010
I should have taken into consideration the other reviews before I ordered the cream eye mask. Although extremely comfortable, lovely silk and a comfortable elastic strap, the cream colour lets the light in which was the whole idea of ordering an eye mask. I expect the black or chocolate masks would be excellent however.
Very soft and does cut out sufficient light. Also, being white it doesn't "bleed" colour onto the pillow as the dark coloured shades seem to do whichever you choose. Recommended but buy two as they need washing with great care; also, the elastic soon stretches and needs a needle and cotton to readjust its length. Not wholly comfortable as the elastic (a single piece) goes over rather than above and below the ears.
on 19 July 2010
feels lovely - no problem with staying on, but unfortunately because it is white it does not block out light which is why I purchased it. I should have purchased a dark colour.
on 11 March 2013
What I've liked:
- does not cost much
- natural silk, hypoallergenic and very pleasant to touch
- good quality (at least for one that I've got)
- very lightweight & quite comfortable
- blocks light well (even better if you choose a dark colour)

What I didn't like:
- touches your eyes/eyelashes. How irritating is this varies from person to person, if you have long/strong eyelashes it could actually slightly force your eyelids open when you sleeping, which will harm your eyes on the long run
- shifts around very easily, because silk is quite slippery & mask is so light. You may find that you will have to re-adjust it several times during your sleep. This gets a lot worse if you sleep on the side
on 14 May 2015
The Ivory colour does not have any Black out qualities at all. If it had a black backing it might have but its all Ivory an does not cut out light. I have used cheaper airline type masks which do a much better job (Until their elastic wears out!). It is however very comfortable. I will be trying a chocolate or brown one as the comfort is very high.
on 11 June 2014
However, not sure it keeps out all the light totally. This may be as it is cream coloured. It is very soft on your skin though and doesn't move around if you tighten the strap at the back to where you want it. Nice, soft silk. Good size.

See one answered question