Filing Cabinet Steel Lockable 2 Drawers A4 Black
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Maxi A4 Home Filer. Made from steel and finished in gloss paint. The smooth glide drawers can be locked with the keys provided. Each maxi drawer can hold between 25 and 30 A4 suspension files under normal use. 2 Drawers. Black. WxDxH: 400x4
- Please note that due to the size and weight of this product, fulfilment will take between 2 and 7 days depending on the delivery location and is subject to stock availability.If delivery is required to other than the ground floor or premises with non-vehicular access there maybe an additional delivery charge
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
- A4 Home Filer
- Made from steel and finished in gloss paint
- The smooth glide drawers can be locked with the keys provided
- Each drawer can hold between 25 and 30 A4 suspension files under normal use
- 2 Drawers
- WxDxH: 400x400x660mm
- Order fulfilment will take between 2 and 7 business days depending on the delivery location and is subject to stock availability. If delivery is required to other than the ground floor or premises with non-vehicular access there maybe an additional delivery charge
Top Customer Reviews
The look is really good and it arrived perfectly packaged and with no damage on it.
Just one important thing, be sure to buy A4 size files, foolscap one doesn't fit in it.
I had been concerned about the packaging and whether they would show up dented or not, but they were packed very well so that this wasn't an issue.
They aren't mega sturdy but certainly strong enough for a small business or home use. The locking system is slightly different to industrial filing cabinets, there is a small arm that locks from the bottom drawer not the usual rod system that industrial strength ones use. I imagine it would be fairly easy to pry open if someone was curious enough. So for highly confidential papers, this may not be the best answer. However it is a great price for good quality and so happy that they were able to deliver!
I can't believe in one day of filing how uncluttered our place already looks. Just wish I had done this sooner.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A little disappointed with this cabinet. There is a lock, but no key. Also there are no suspension files so have to purchase separately.Published 1 month ago by Heather Kathryn Mountford
Holds more documents than I had expected and they fit tidily into our closet. As with most filing cabinets do be careful that they are weighted properly as they can fall forward if... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
First thing I must say , Value for money. Superfast delivery and I am in love with my filing cabbinet and 2 keys. No wheels.Published 4 months ago by C C Islington
ideal for what we wanted a cheap means to store files. draws don't push back into unit fully on their own they have to have another push. plus why has bottom draw got the lock.Published 6 months ago by mutley328
It does the job in that it holds my paperwork. It's built well enough but... For 5 stars, it would have to do my accounts for me too. Sorry but those are the rulesPublished 6 months ago by AuthorMattShaw
Nice piece of kit. I really like it. Was delivered so quickly, the next day I think! It's sturdy and does the job. Read morePublished 6 months ago by RegimentalRob
I was very happy with the cabinet that i purchased it was exactly what i wanted.
And it arrived well before the expected delivery date.