From the Back Cover
Advice and techniques that you need to get the job done.
Looking for ways to streamline your work so that you can focus on maximizing your
time? In Depth provides specific, tested, and proven solutions to the problems you run
into every day–things other books ignore or oversimplify. This is the one book that you
can rely on to answer all the questions you have now and will have in the future.
In Depth offers:
- Comprehensive coverage, with detailed solutions
- Breakthrough techniques and shortcuts that are unavailable elsewhere
- Practical, real-world examples with nothing glossed over or left out
- Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
- Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
- Quick information via sidebars, tips, reminders, notes, and warnings
- In Depth is the only tool you need to get more done in less time!
COVERS: FileMaker® Pro
About the Author
Jesse Feiler has worked with FileMaker since its beginnings. He has written a number of books about FileMaker as well as Mac OS X, the Web, and new technologies; his books have been translated into Japanese, Chinese, Polish, German, Spanish, French, Arabic, and other languages. As director of North Country Consulting, he has designed and implemented a variety of FileMaker solutions for small businesses and nonprofits in fields such as production, marketing, the arts, printing and publishing, food service, and construction. His most recent book is The Bento Book: Beauty and Simplicity in Digital Organization. His website is www.northcountryconsulting.com; the website for the book is filemakerindepth.com. You can find updates and file downloads there.