- Paperback: 800 pages
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 1 edition (12 Aug. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0596514131
- ISBN-13: 978-0596514136
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 3.9 x 23.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,610,203 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #735 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Data Mining
- #1618 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Database Management Systems
- #2773 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Applications
- See Complete Table of Contents
FileMaker Pro 9: The Missing Manual Paperback – 12 Aug 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Geoff Coffey has been helping people solve problems with FileMaker Pro for over 10 years. He is a partner at Six Fried Rice (http://sixfriedrice.com/), a FileMaker Pro consulting and training firm based in Phoenix, Arizona. Six Fried Rice brings the power and simplicity of FileMaker Pro to individuals, workgroups, enterprise, and the web through world-class training, expert advice, and custom development. He lives in downtown Phoenix with his wife of 14 years and his two daughters, Isabel (9) and Sophia (5). If you're a FileMaker fan, you can reach Geoff any time at email@example.com.
Susan Prosser is a reformed journalist who's stopped trying to bring information to the people and now helps them manage the data they already have. Susan has developed FileMaker databases for 12 years, but returns to her roots by training and writing curriculum for other developers.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Everyone who wants to get the grip on Filemaker should by and study this book, it really set other boundaries, great value!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Data Mining
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Database Management Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon