FiftyThree Digital Stylus Pencil for iPad, iPad Pro, and iPhone - Walnut
|Price:||£49.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connects to iPads 3+, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPhone 4s and above.
- Connects to Paper by FiftyThree, Microsoft OneNote, Procreate, Sketchbook Mobile, Note shelf, and others.
- Surface Pressure: Pencil's unique tip is shaped to create lines of all sizes without any settings.
- Erase: Pencil's builtin eraser lets you try anything knowing an eraser is only a flip away.
- Blend: Use your finger to smooth rough edges and blend colors directly on the page.
- Palm Rejection: Rest your hand on the screen and write from any angle. No calibration or setup.
- What's included: Pencil, USB rechargeable battery, Extra Tip, Extra Eraser
- Walnut model with Magnetic Snap (attaches to Apple iPad Smart Cases & Covers)
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
FiftyThree Walnut + Magnetic Snap Pencil. Made for Paper. Designed by Fifty Three.
Expressive from every angle. Pencil’s unique tip is shaped to create lines of all sizes without any settings. Use the point for fine details and the angled edge for broad strokes.
Be bold and make mistakes. Pencil’s unique built-in eraser lets you precisely carve away to get at what’s essential. No need to switch tools, just flip Pencil to erase.
Get hands-on with your ideas. Pencil takes care of the lines so you can use your finger to smooth rough edges and blend colours directly on the page. Create beautiful colour transitions for charts, skies, and shadows.
From the sustainably harvested wood body to the elegant technological core, every detail in Pencil combines beautiful engineering and meticulous craft.
Describe your product in 3 words.
FiftyThree was founded by Georg Petschnigg, Andrew Allen, Julian Walker, and Jon Harris. The four met while working together at Microsoft; Georg, Andrew, and Jon worked on Microsoft Courier, while Julian worked on Photosynth, Bing Maps, and Silverlight. Noticing that no matter how technologically advanced the product they were at work on, people still used sticky notes, pens, and pencils to ideate, they decided to create a suite of digital tools geared towards creative productivity.
Where did you get the inspiration for your product?
FiftyThree started from the desire to create a new generation of tools for creative thinking, that took advantage of the powerful new technologies in mobile and social, yet were designed and built to reflect simple analog tools like a notepad and pencil.
What differentiates your product from similar products out there?
We founded FiftyThree to put the essential tools of creativity within arm’s reach and 53cm is the length of the arm’s reach. It’s the space where we create.
Tell us about the best and most challenging parts of the creation process.
Our team is comprised of world-class designers, engineers, and community leaders who have been at the forefront of building simple, elegant, human-centric products and services. They have previously worked at such companies as Xbox, Sonos, Apple, Adobe, Google, Amazon, Flickr, and Vimeo.
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
He have a lot of Disadvantages, not so detailed, not so accurate.
Lack of use.Read more