- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Fifty Places to Sail Before You Die: Sailing Experts Share the World's Greatest Destinations Hardcover – 1 May 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Chris Santella is a freelance journalist and the author of Fifty Places to Fly Fish Before You Die, Fifty Places to Play Golf Before You Die and Fifty Favorite Fly-Fishing Tales. He lives in Portland with his wife and two daughters.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All you need to know is:
1) The author's previous books were Fifty Places to .... Play Golf / Go Birding / Fly Fish etc .... before you die
2) The USA based research is so exhaustive that the British Virgin Islands and South Georgia Islands are listed under UK, but Scotland is not (meanwhile each USA state is treated as a nation)
3) Different rent a contributer provides each section - so the author probably never even visited the locations
4) Pictures are few and mostly could be anywhere
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews