Customer reviews

on 7 February 2013
The delivery was good and as promised. It gives a good illumination and are able to read whereas I had one before where I had to keep moving the light, not with this one. The only thing I found tricky was to find how to switch it on. There were no instructions and no buttons.That's why I didn't give the product 5 stars. Eventually, my husband figured out you had to slide Fifi forward and backwards.
on 21 January 2010
This book light is perfect for secret reading in bed or enhancing low light.Ideal for bunk-bed users who are different ages & separate bedtimes.It is not designed as a toy & has no educational value.
However, it is quite top-heavy. My 7year old uses it properly with small paper backs, but 3year old uses it more like a torch when reading more flexible & larger paper backs.
on 30 June 2015
i love my reading light :)